Are you having difficulty within your relationship? Do you feel like there is constant arguing and fighting? Whether you're experiencing a rough time with your husband, wife, daughter, son, or friend, couples therapy may be right for you! Request an appointment with Cognitive-Behavioral Psychology Services of Long Island in Syosset where Dr. Michael Eberlin can help guide you through all interrelationship counseling.
What Are Some Signs That Indicate You Need Relationship therapy?
- When there is a lack of communication
- When you’re talking, but it’s always negative
- When affection is withheld as punishment
- When you keep secrets from each other
- When you contemplate (or are having) an affair
- When you are financially unfaithful/unstable
- When you keep hoping the other individual changes the way they act
- When you’re living separate lives
- When you argue over the same little things over and over again
It is normal in a relationship for their to be arguments and issues, but if it is an everyday occurrence then talking to a therapist may be your best option.
How Can Relationship Therapy in Syosset Help Your Relationship?
- A motivated relationship can begin to explore their problems from a new perspective
- You can learn new ways to recognize and resolve conflicts as a result of the tools provided by the therapist
- Improving communication for future discussions about issues
- It can provide “neutral territory” to help work through tough issues and problems
- Overall rebuilding of a healthy connection and making a renewed relationship
- Learning how to respect and accept different perspectives of the relationship
When it comes to different kinds of relationships (marital, romantic partnership, parent/child, friend/friend, and other combinations) Dr. Eberlin uses an exciting, engaging cognitive behavioral technique that directly teaches communication, problem solving, compromise, and negotiation skills that improves relationship and families' abilities to get through difficult times and conflicts. At Cognitive-Behavioral Psychology Services of Long Island located near Syosset, Dr. Eberlin is here to help you with your relationship. Give Dr. Eberlin a call at 516-558-7490 today!